Join the International Career Fair and Matchmaking Event
Join us at the International Career Expo and experience the 5-hour event program, where you can interact with like-minded field professionals and find the right match for your company or yourself through an open space career fair and 1-1 interview sessions. The event will bring together 15-20 companies and over 120 international candidates. See more of the exciting agenda below.
Finalized agenda and speakers will be published in April.
Date: 8th June 2022
Time: 10.00 - 15:00 CET
Venue: Campus Helsingborg, Universitetsplatsen 2, 252 25 Helsingborg, Sweden
Photo credit: David Lundin
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Networking is key in the Nordics, whether you are a company looking for talent, or a candidate looking for your future employer! Join our international career expo for an exclusive chance to mingle with many bright minds from various industries!
Is it free to join?
It is free to join if you are a candidate, however, if you are a company there is a participation fee based on your size:
- company with 5 or less employees = FOR FREE
- company with 20 or less employees = 2.500 SEK / 1.800 DKK
- company with more than 20 employees = 10.000 SEK / 7.200 DKK
Reasons to join the event:
- Open space & physical career fair with up to 15-20 innovative companies looking for international talent
- Carefully curated 1-1 matchmaking sessions to find new talent or your next employer
- Captivating panel debate with peers and industry experts
- Keynote speech (TBA)
- Chance to be part of the H22 Smart City Fair program
Want to join? Sign up here:
Sign up for companies is open until 29th April. Candidate sign up will open 22nd April and closes 24th May.
COMPANIES & organizations
10:00 - 10:15Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Alex Knowles, Head of Talent at Copenhagen Capacity
10:15 - 10:25Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Mickey Magnusson, Second Deputy Chair of Helsingborg City Council
10:25 - 10:45Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Aliya Sabir, Head of Startup Space and Community at HETCH
10:45 - 11:45Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Program & company introductions
Dan Rosenberg, Strategy & Talent Acquisition Lead at Copenhagen Capacity
11:45 - 12:45Location: Open space
Career Fair & 1-1 Sessions Part I.
12:45 - 13:15Location: Open space
Fika & Light Lunch
13:15 - 14:15
Location: Open Space
Career Fair & 1-1 Sessions Part II.
14:20 - 14:50
Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Panel Debate "Finding Your Way in Sweden"
Moderator: Sally Rusell, CEO at Helsingborg International Connections
- Mattias Englund, Business Area Director at Nexer Group
Annapoorna Kailasam, Global Learning Development Officer at Heimstaden
- Parul Gosh, Project Manager at Open Space Mindpark & Founder, This is Hbg
- Jessica Skantze, Project Leader at Municipality of Helsingborg
14:50 - 15:00
Location: Auditorium nr. 2
Thank you & Goodbye